- "Observation of an Excited Bc Meson"
- 2017 - ICWIP2017, Birmingham
- "Summary of the Vertexing and Tracking Session"
- "Discovering New Particles"
- "Radiation Damage at LANSCE: Applications for Particle Physics"
- 2015 - LANSCE User Group Meeting, Santa Fe, New Mexico:
- "Radiation Damage Monitoring of the ATLAS Pixel Detector"
- "Overview of B Physics Results from the ATLAS Experiment"
- 2014 - Tenth Conference in the Symposium on Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics Series, Auckland, New Zealand:
- "Discovering new particles at the LHC"
- 2014 - Rocky Mountain Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physics, Salt Lake City, Utah:
- "Recent results on diamond radiation tolerance"
- "Highlights from the ATLAS Experiment"
- "Radiation Damage Monitoring in the ATLAS Pixel Detector"
- 2011 - Eighth International ``Hiroshima" Symposium on the Development and Application of Semiconductor Tracking Detectors, Taipei:
- "Heavy Flavor States at the Tevatron"
- 2011 - Eighth International Workshop on the Physics of Excited Nucleons, Jefferson Laboratory:
- "Silicon Detectors for the SuperLHC"
- "QCD at the Tevatron"
- "Heavy Quark Production at the Tevatron"
- "Properties of Heavy Flavors in ATLAS"
- "US Efforts in Support of Women in Science"
- 2007 - Second Workshop of the Nordic Network of Women in Physics, Lund
- "3D Sensor Studies at New Mexico"
- 2006 - ATLAS Tracker Upgrade Workshop, Liverpool,
- "Opportunities and Challenges for Women in Science"
- 2006 - Feminist Research Institute Conference,
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- "A Comparison of Three-jet Events in Proton-Antiproton Collisions to Predictions from a Next-to-leading Order QCD Calculation"
- "Jet Physics at CDF"
- "Jet Physics at the Tevatron"
- "Recent Results from CDF"
- 2000 - XV International Workshop on
High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory, Tver,
Russia: presentation, proceedings
- "Capacitance of Silicon Pixels"
- 2000 - International Workshop on
Semiconductor Pixel Detectors for Particles and X-rays (PIXEL2000),
Genova: presentation, proceedings
- "Inclusive Jets at the Tevatron"
- "Jet Physics at CDF"
- 1999 - Centennial Meeting of the American Physical Society, Atlanta: presentation
- "Pixel Sensors for ATLAS"
- 1998 - Joint ATLAS-CMS-BTeV Pixel
Sensors Meeting, Fermilab: presentation,
- 1998 - International Pixel Detector Workshop (PIXEL98), Fermilab
- "The ATLAS Experiment"
- 1998 - Meeting of the Four Corners Section of the American Physical Society, Albuquerque
- 1997 - Frontiers in Contemporary Physics, Nashville
- "Studies of Double-sided Silicon Microstrip Detectors"
- 1995 - Second International Symposium on Development and Application of Semiconductor Tracking Detectors, Hiroshima
- "Double-sided Silicon Microstrip Sensors for the SVX II Detector"
- 1994 - Eighth Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields (DPF94), Albuquerque
- "The CDF Silicon Vertex Detector and Its Upgrades"
- 1993 - Second Workshop on Vertex Detectors, Lake Bohinj, Slovenia
- "The ARGUS Micro-Vertex Drift Chamber"
- 1991 - Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields, Vancouver
- "Results in B and D Physics from ARGUS"
- 1990 - Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields, Houston
- "Recent Results in Heavy Hadron Spectroscopy"
- 1988 - XXIV International Conference on High Energy Physics, Munich
- "Recent Results from the IMB Nucleon Decay Experiment"
- 1987 - Eighth Workshop on Grand Unification, Syracuse
- "Searching for Nucleon Decay with Invariant Mass Techniques"
- 1987 - Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Particles and Fields, Salt Lake City
- "Nucleon Decay Experiments: Status and Prospects"
- 1986 - Snowmass Summer Study, Snowmass, Colo.
- "New Results from IMB"
- 1985 - SLAC Topical Conference in Particle Physics, SLAC